Sunday 5 January 2014

Odeon Beef Noodle @ Food Republic Wisma Atria


Just a short post to promote my favourite beef noodle. Take note that this probably isn't the original because they have a whole slew of franchisees, but I find this to be one of the better ones. This is primarily for convenience as I am in Orchard much more than other places. This  costs $6 currently for the whole set including the beef soup with beef balls at Food Republic's Wisma outlet. I used to eat this when it was located at the basement of the current Scott's Square, years before their overhaul. What makes me like this version of beed noodles so much is its gravy. Sure, it's starchy, but just the right amount and is extremely flavourful. The beef soup is also AWESOME, but I would take it dry as the soup doesn't taste as good when you order their beef noodles in soup. The cook here is rather generous with the beef slices, which are well done. Like I mentioned earlier, this isn't the original so the sauces aren't as nice as I remember them to be, but they're better than average. Do give this a try the next time you're at Food Republic Wisma Atria

Expect to pay: $6 onwards

No comments:

Post a Comment